Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holiday Fun & Cute

Hi all, hope you are having a great weekend!

I have yet another Christmas card to share with you today. This is what I came up with for the Stretch Your Holiday Style: A Fun and Cute Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog... My cute Santa was cut from some PP I have had forever. Since he was cut from PP he was a little flimsy. So in order to strengthen him and attach him to the card with dimension, I adhered him to white cardstock and then cut him out again. The "ho ho ho" is a rhinestone sticker I have had forever as well. It's good to finally use all these Christmas goodies I have been hording.
I finished the card of with some polka dot scallops, floss and a rhinestone on top of cute little Santa's hat. Oh, can you believe it... not a single stamped image or sentiment on this card! I think that's a first for me on my blog.
I had the hardest time trying to get the perfect shots with this card. I think all the bling was too much for the camera. The photos I posted were the best I could do and I'm still not very happy with them. It looks so much better in person. Oh well, you get the idea though, right?!
Hope you enjoyed your visit with me today!
Maile
ho ho ho:
  • Stamps/Ink: None (he,he!)
  • Cardstock: PTI White
  • Pattern Paper: Provo Craft Holiday Slab V
  • Accessories: Me and My Big Ideas Rhinestone Sticker, KaiserCrafts Rhinestone (for hat), DMC Floss

23 comments:

  1. So cute Maile! I love the triangle Santa and the scallops on the bottom really finish the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun and cute! I love that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your super creative style shines through again on this darling project :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and creative! Love your bling HOs!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely CUTE! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Maile! Such a cute and fun card! Totally a winner! I have that ho ho ho bling myself!! Kicking myself for not making your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is over the top adorable!! The Santa is fantastic and perfect with the blinged out HOHOHO!! I have the hardest time with photographing gemstones too...I find inside better and I'm wondering if a light tent would help at all. Oh, tomorrow I'm posting 2 awards to you :) Please just accept them, even if you don't pass them along...I don't want them to turn into "chain letter" awards, KWIM? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is very cute Maile. I love all the rhinestones you've used, very creative and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute & fun for sure ... love the black cord.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your HC&M cards!!! This one is just darling! Love the polka dots and the bling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well it sure is fun and cute...gawd I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love the little Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card!! So much bling it's perfect for x-mas :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. المنارة بحمد الله تعالي افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض نقوم نحن شركة الطيب تنظيف الكنب بافضل الوسائل الحديثة التي تميزنا عن باقي الشركات الموجودة في الرياض بالكامل شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض شركة المنارة تقوم بتنظيف الكنب من البقع التي لا يمكن ازالتها بالمساحيق العادية فنحن نستخدم افضل المساحيق و افضل مواد التنظيف التي تقوم بتنظيف الاقمشة واعادة لمعانها و منظرها الانيق من جديد شركة تقدم لكم ايضا شركة تنظيف مفروشات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS