Monday, August 17, 2009

All Things Grow With Love & Patience

Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Today I have another Everyday Button Bits card to share with you. This time I used the flower bunch image...

I pulled out the good old needle and embroidery floss again and straight stitched a couple of rows (also stitched on that cute white button flower along the bottom, the flower detail is there its just hard to see in the picture). The polka dots were all embossed in clear embossing powder. Check out these cute button flowers...I really love how they hang over the edge of the circle.

Thanks again for stopping in and visiting me today! Hope you have a wonderful Monday! I've had a pretty crazy day so far, nothing seems to be going right (praying for patience!).

Maile

All thing grow with love:

  • Stamps: Everyday Button Bits & Polka Dot Basics II
  • Ink: Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz & Versamark
  • Cardstosck: Kraft, Spring Moss, Spring Rain & White
  • Accessories: Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz & White Vintage Buttons, DMC Floss, Circle Punch, Embossed Curves Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder

19 comments:

  1. oh what a sweet card, the polka dots look great and I like the scalloped bottom, what a nice touch. The more I see you use those stamps from PTI, the more I want, hehe.

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! You know I'm a sucker for button bouquets :) I love the stitching and button at the bottom too :) Hey, I just saw your fabulous July Cards cards (we have a hard time getting the books to Canada so I have access to the online versions as well). Question...how did you get Dawn's stamp set early? Was it from winner an honourable mention? Just wondering...will you be a PTI designer soon? You have my vote!! Just wondering...I'm new and naive to how the industry down there works and find it incredible how BIG it is...we Canadians just sit and drool at everything :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, never pray for patience, since patience comes from tribulation! :P Pray for wisdom... It's the safer route! Haha.

    I love this card, Maile! Beautiful design and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the "square" image on the round tag. The stitching and scallops are teh perfect details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! I love the way the flowers grow just outta the circle - really pleasing to the eye! Your stitching is totally cute too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Maile! I love the embossed curves at the bottom and your stitching is wonderful! I just bought one of those punches today... so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourites!!! The stitching is a wonderful addition along with that single button, and the button bouquet is cute. Loving the polka dots. Praying for you and your patience. (Patience grows with love too) Hope you can find some time for some stamp therapy and a chance to be alone with your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the buttons the stitching is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the stitching and of course the button flowers! You are really making me want to get Polka Dot Basics II, so far I've held firm though....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the buttons hang over the edge, too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore this! The colors are so sweet, and your stitching is amazing!

    Thanks for leaving me some links to check out, I'm having so much fun doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! The polka dots look great with the button flowers! :) Patience is a virtue, we all need a little more of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, my....i LOVE it all! large scallop punch, buttons, polks....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors you used for this card!! Also LOVE all the stitching! I think I'm going to have to get me some embroidery floss! Such a pretty card, Maile!! Thanks so much for your kind "congrats" on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been away and I am glad to be back in the swing of checking my favorite blogs! You have been busy! I see alot out for publication too! Congrats! I LOVE this card so much you are queen at button cards! the colors and layout are beautiful! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, and I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS