Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Papertrey Ink Challenge #2

Good morning to you all!

Last night I had a little time to create a couple cards for the Papertrey Ink World Card Making Day Challenges, over at Nichole Heady's blog. The challenges were to take inspiration from around the world.The second challenge was to be inspired by Mexico. Here is what I came up with...
I was inspired by the lady dancers flowing skirts, trimmed in tons of ribbon and lace, found here.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!

Maile

Happy Birthday: (All PTI unless noted)

  • Stamps: Background Basics: Retro & Damask Design (Sentiment)
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate & Versamark
  • Cardstock: Melon Berry & White
  • Accessories: Lace, American Crafts White Ribbon & Corner Rounder

8 comments:

  1. love this background, love this ruffle, very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, lovin the use of Melon Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on this...I only did the Japan challenge as I couldn't think of anything for this country....it was overload on the weekend! I can't wait to get my background stamp like yours here...I will see my brother this weekend at the wedding and he'll be bringing my PTI order :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...the crochet trim is fabbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the colors and the simple design! I missed the deadline, so I didn't get to play, but it looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate and pretty, the lace is a nice touch!! Man girl you know how to do these challenges!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS