Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bloom

Hello my friends! Hope you all are having a great weekend. Just thought I would pop in and share a card with you guys today since I didn't get a chance yesterday.Most of these goodies are from the Twitterpated Collection from Imaginisce. It's a fun collections, I don't know why it took me so long to actually pull it out and play.
I can hardly believe it, not a single stamp was used on this card! For some reason I usually have a hard time working with pattern papers, die cuts, rub-ons and such. I usually feel more comfortable working with just stamps, cardstock, a few embellishments and tools. I am a stamper at heart. What about you?

So are any of you fortunate enough to have a three day weekend (for Columbus Day)? Any big plans? My hubby works on Monday, so not much happening here. Anyways hope you have a good one. Thanks for visiting!

Maile


Bloom:
  • Pattern Paper: Imaginisce
  • Cardstock: White & Melon Berry
  • Accessories: Imaginisce Die Cuts, Twine, Buttons from Craft Supply, Embossed Curves Border Punch, Corner Rounder

10 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I love that collection and only managed to pull it out a few weeks ago! It was fun to play with and I love what you've done with it. I may just have to CASE it because I have everything I need. I enjoy making cards without stamps, it's less mess for me and less chance of messing it up (not quite as permanent as ink.) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card.(This collection is great, I've not seen it, but I'll be looking for it now). I love what you did with the kit. You would never know you were out of your comfort zone. I find that I go in phases as to what I work with. I, too, have to work on Monday, no long weekend for me either. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh!! no no day off here!!! i was suppose to take it off but i took off last sunday. but i feel lucky i have a job to go to. so im not complaining. i would just rather do some crafts though. i cant believe you didnt you a single stamp either. love what you do. i will have to do that too. great card!!

    www.naomis-space.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love it! I have a hard time using patterned paper too! I have a ton of it and think that I hoard it somewhat! However.... I just have a hard time coming up with ideas to use it!! I guess that means I am a stamper at heart to!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Maile!! Well, whether it's a challenge for you or not, you still did an awesome job, just like always!!! Sorry I haven't gotten back with you. I'm up at my parents right now. So it may be a few days before I get to your thingy I'm doing for you!! Hehe! Matthew works all this weekend, but then Monday & Tuesday are his days off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I thought I was the only one that had a hard time with patterned paper and kits! I have a hard time coming up with ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper! The punch really works with the polka dots. We usually have a big family Thanksgiving dinner, but we were all out of town at my nephew's wedding :) I'll be posting a few pictures later :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a friendly card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS