Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Blooms

Hello all! Hope you are having a great day. My day is a little on the chilly side but yet still sunny and bright, I'm loving this perfect fall day! So here is the card for today... The flower image, from In Bloom, was stamped in ocean tides and red onto white squares then layered over brown cardstock with dimensional adhesive. I glittered the centers of each flower and layered the hand cut flower centers with dimensional adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut tag, strung with twine and then wrapped and tied around the card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked the card.

Maile


Hello: (All PTI unless noted)

  • Stamps: In Bloom & Shapes By Design (Sentiment)
  • Ink: Ocean Tides & SU Real Red
  • Cardstock: Kraft, White & Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: Doodlebug Design Bon Bon Glitter, Twine from Craft Supply, Cuttlebug Tag Die

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous maile...sounds like you're having perfect weather like we are in the pacific northwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing..
    Love it, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! We still have great weather here in Croatia, but I'm afraid it'll get chilly soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dimension of this one! Thanks for the email...I'm excited about seeing the new releases too :) It doesn't help that everything looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this card! so pretty! you've done so many amazing things with this set!! great job friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the way you used the flower image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Maile! I love all the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dimension and the simple hello and the use of floss. FYI you've totally inspired me to use more floss in my creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! this is genius i love your design

    ReplyDelete
  10. gasp...it is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS