Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures

Hello there! Sorry things have been a little quite around here. It's been a busy week and I have been working away on creations I am unable to share with you right now.

I though I would do something different today and share a few family pictures with you. Here is a peek at what I have been busy doing this week... My son Isaiah and I at the pumpkin patch.
Isaiah buried in pumpkins, it's almost impossible to get this little man to smile and look at the camera at the same time. This is the best shot out of many I took of him in the pumpkin pile.
This is what we were busy work on last night, Isaiah had a blast.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to have a card for you soon.

Maile

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a lovely picture of you and your little boy, it's beautiful.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pic of the two of you, your son is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, cute boy, love that name Isaiah. Ofcourse your pumpkin is perfect. I'm suprised you didn't try a little french knot on him:) now that would be cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Gorgeous and Isaiah is adorable!! So glad that you shared some pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable are you two - beautiful pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely son you have

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are adorable, Maile!! What is it about pumpkins and kids? They go so well together. My class loved our field trip...most of them have never been to a farm (I work at an inner city school). Love the new profile pic too:) Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!! You are sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, Momma and her little boy! He looks so much like my older brother when he was little, with that blonde hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics Maile!!! Can't wait to see what you've been working on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures of you and your son, Maile!! He has your eyes! A photographer told me that she takes the best pictures the moment when the kids were told the shooting was over ;-) Maybe this will do the trick for you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what great photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww such a cute photo of you two! What a cutie he is! And I like your new profile pic above too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, it's not fair that you can create everything so beautiful and perfect and then YOU are SOOO beautiful perfect!!! Haha!! ;)
    Seriously girl, you are absolutely gorgeous!!! And your son is such a cutie!!! Too bad we don't live closer, our boys would have such a great time playing together! :)
    I'm so glad you shared these pictures!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and by the way.. I LOVE your shirts! The gray one with the black lace one underneath, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS