Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Frolic

Hello all! Today's card was made using the Twitterpated Collection again. Isn't that little fox just the cutest thing, I just had to use him. The cloud pattern paper is a lot of fun to work with too. I found out that one of my new PTI colors, Melon Berry, was a perfect match to the fox and some of the coordinating pattern papers. I think I am becoming addicted to this color, it took me a while to actually break down and buy it, but I am glad I did. One of my new favorite color combos is Melon Berry, Aqua Mist and Dark Chocolate.
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Maile


Frolic:
  • Pattern Paper: Twitterpated Collection from Imaginisce
  • Cardstock: PTI White (for base), PTI Melon Berry & Core'dinations Brown
  • Accessories: Die Cuts & Brad from Twitterpated Collection, DMC Floss, Melon Berry and Dark Chocolate PTI Vintage Buttons & Fiskers Upper Crest Border Punch

5 comments:

  1. adorable! I know what you mean about Melon berry...it looks great with raspberry fizz too :) I'm loving your use of dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melon Berry! It also looks great with Spring Moss! :)

    Super duper CA-UTE card! Love that fox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card (and I love your other Twitterpated card too). I actually have this paper collection still unopened. I've been the worst hoarder of sorts lately - I've been buying stuff, but taking forever to getting around and actually using it. But it is only because there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day vs. not wanting to use it!

    So thank you for the inspo to finally break the collection open and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... I'm in the same boat you were in. I've decided to finally break down and get it too! I love the melon berry w/the spring moss and brown combo also. That fox is ADORABLE! That mushroom is the perfect touch. :-) Congrats again on the Moxie win... Such a rockstar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is adorable!! Isaac saw this and he thought it was pretty cute!! I asked him if he knew what kind of animal that was and he said it was a cat!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS