Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Greetings

Happy Wednesday! I just can't believe Christmas is just under 2 1/2 months away! So with that in mind, yesterday I was in the mood to make a Christmas card... I stamped the flourish Christmas Tree, from Tree Trimming Trio, onto a piece of PTI rustic cream cardstock. Matted it with spring moss cardstock punched with the upper crest border punch. Wrapped with brown floss and then attach three ornaments in scarlet jewel.

The sentiment, from Signature Christmas, was stamped onto a hand cut label from Vintage Labels. The sentiment label was a little lonely in the corner by it self, so I attach a couple strips of scarlet jewel twill ribbon.

Have a wonderful day!

Maile


Holiday Greetings: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Signature Christmas & Vintage Labels
  • Ink: Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel & Dark Chocolate
  • Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss & Rustic Cream
  • Accessories: Scarlet Jewel Twill Ribbon, DMC Floss & Upper Crest Border Punch

15 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! You are so talented with your PTI stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I certainly hope you submitted this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! so cute Maile, I see that you are using ur PTI chirstmas stamps, love the tree and what fun colors! sorry I haven't commented much lately, I am soo busy at school, but trust that I am a regular visitor to yer blog :D Oh yeah, congrats on being a winner over at Moxie Fab, loved the card too!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum! i love, love, love it! very classic christmas...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...this is GORGEOUS! You are such a talented gal!
    And congrats on winning the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You got some great PTI goodies!! I love these colours together...I need to find some place that sells that crest punch...wish Michaels would get it!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! LOL, I feel like I say that about everything you create! :) You have such an amazing eye for design, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Beautiful!! Love your ribbon treatment, the colours and your use of that stamp set. I recently bought the Stocking Prints set and now you've made me regret not getting the tree trimming set!!! Lovely TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. The colors are so rich. Great layout. Love the ornaments on the trees to match the other part of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so totally gorgeous! love the tones

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing card! I've been just about to order the Tree Trimming Trio, so your card gave me the last nudge! :-)

    Lovely, lovely card!

    Wow, did I say beautiful? No, I didn't...I'll throw that in there too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! great colors and design. I picked up the latest copy of CARDS and saw your name all over the place in it! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Maile! I love the color scheme and love the simple and elegant ribbon treatment. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this!! It's so pretty! Shh, you're not suppose to say how close Christmas is yet!! ;) I am ALWAYS thinking I have all this time to prepare for it and then before I know it it sneaks up on me and I'm rushing last minute every time!!! I hate rushing, but it seems to be inevitable with me!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS