Friday, October 16, 2009

M's First Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday to you! Just playing around with M's First Sketch Challenge today (Hi Emma, thanks for such a fun challenge!)... I went to Michael's craft store with a friend yesterday, to help her pick up supplies for some b-day invites I will be making for her son's first birthday. While I was there I just had to browse the stamp aisle, I couldn't help but pick up a few too :). This adorable wreath was one that came home with me! I think it really looks great with the snowflake embossing folder.
This sure isn't your usual Christmas color combo, but I love it! So bright and cheery!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We are headed to an Air Show tomorrow. My little man is all into air planes right now. It will make for a long day but it will be fun for sure! Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time with me today!

Maile


Joy: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Vintage Labels, Signature Christmas,Wreath (Inkadinkado)
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise & SU Mellow Moss
  • Cardstock: White
  • Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Twill Ribbon, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Rhinestones

21 comments:

  1. The white on white with the embossed background is fabulous. I love your card for M's challenge. She is such a crafty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the white with the bright pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the bling! It's wonderful! What a beautiful, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that embossing folder and the bling on the bow is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nontraditional colours! The wreath is a perfect match for the ef!! I am still caught up in Fall cards...maybe I just need to get my Holiday Button Bits and then see the quick changeover :) Have fun at the air show...my son loved them too when he was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card looks sooo` beautiful`what a pretty stamp TFS :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! that embossing foler is perfect with this stamp! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love yor card. gud card maken. hugs emma i.love.

    Hey, Maile! Another FABBY card from you!!! Thanks so so much for playing a long and making M's day so special!! She loves this and just to clarify, she meant to say "good card making." :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, love all the bling in the middle of your focal image!! I also saw you here:
    http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2009/10/gradient-is-radiant-challenge-winners.html

    I am sure you've likely seen it and been notified but I saw it and said, wow girl that card is making history!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Maile! I love the crisp white with the touch of colors added, so pretty and delicate!! The dry embossing adds such a great texture and it does go great with that wreath!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful! Love the wreath and the rhinestones you used to dress it up. I still am amazed at how turn what could be just a simple card into these elegant creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning and that is a fantastic stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling and elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white on white! Any chance you have more details on the wreath stamp...like a more specific name so I can get one for myself!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Attn: Katie

    Thanks for your comment, I do hope you see this (I couldn't find an email for you). The wreath stamp does not have a specific name listed on it. I bought it a Michael's, although I did find it on-line here:

    http://inkadinkado.eksuccessbrands.com/Product/Wreath+3.aspx

    I do hope this helps!

    Maile

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! That stamp does work great with the embossing folder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh that bow is so cute!!! that little thing that you did made this card so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great grab in the stamp aisle! You made it sing like no one else could! I love the little gathering of gems too. So classy!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS