Sunday, October 25, 2009

Embellish the Cure Color Challenge with Bling

Happy Monday to you all! Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Today's card was created for the latest challenge over at Embellish Magazine. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so this was the inspiration for the latest challenge: Embellish the Cure Color Challenge with Bling... Here is the card...
Can't go wrong with bling and fancy shoes!

My little man and I are on our way out the door to pick some apples with my mom, sister and her kids. Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great start to your week.

Maile


Absolutely Fabulous: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Mixed Messages (Sentiment), Studio Calico Houndstooth Block & Hero Arts Fancy High Heels
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz & SU Going Gray
  • Cardstosck: Sweet Blush, White & SU Going Gray
  • Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones, May Arts Ribbon, Corner Rounder

22 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love your use of bling!!! And your right about not being able to go wrong with shoes and bling. Beautiful ribbon!!! and still loving the houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love it! that background stamp is so delicous!! and wonderful use of the bling also!! superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You're making me want to run out & buy this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is REALLY adorable, Maile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET...love the houndstooth pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Maile!! I love the shoe images and the bling!! I need to see where you got those!! I might need them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT! Love the pink houndstooth & those cute stamps! I think I need to get those! :) What size is your houndstooth stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and fab is this!!!! Love the bow and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally kewl. didnt you love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is over the top stunning and total eye candy, Maile!! I'm in awe everytime I visit :) Get ready to be in the What's Hot again...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mamma mia, looova the blinga!! great card, so swanky!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning! Love your card, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tres, Tres Chich! You know the way to a gals heart don't ya?! Shoes and Bling totally raise my heartrate anyways!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is way cute! I love the well placed bling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maile

    Your cards are so gorgeous. So I gave you an awards.
    I you want to have it please pick it up at my blog.
    I think you've earned it.

    Best Regards Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maile

    Your response was very quick.
    I'm afraid all the rules were in dutch. This is what you have to do by accepting the award.
    Place 10 honest thing of yourself on your blog and give it away to 9 other people.
    Not so difficult I think.
    I'm loving your cards. They are so pretty.

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the houndstooth pattern and those shoes are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so cute!!! Gosh I am so behind on my blog reading/hopping!!! Trying to catch up and seeing what I've missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Think Pink!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS