1. Supplies needed are: paper piercing tool, mat, cardstock with stamped image, needle, embroidery floss, scissors & a pin cushion (because with out it, I would loose my needles and step on them later).
3. String needle and tie a knot at the end of the embroidery floss.
4. Pull the floss through the hole from the bottom up. (The first knot is already tied as a reference)
6. Wrap the embroidery floss around the needle three or four times, while holding the floss firmly in place with your finger.
7. Insert the needle back through the hole you came up through, making sure to hold the floss in place.
8. Pull the needle and floss all the way through and pull tight.
9. Repeat. And there you have it!
Sorry for the format, since this was my first attempt at a tutorial I had no idea how it would turn out.
I do hope you find this tutorial helpful. This is really an easy process and I hope you too will give it a try. If you do give it a try I would love to see what you create, so leave me a comment linking me to your project!
Let me know if you have any questions at all, or if I need to clarify anything. Thanks for spending a little time with me today, hope you enjoyed.