Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WCMD Papertrey Ink Challenge #3

Hello again everyone, please scroll down and make sure you see my first post for the day.

Last night I created two cards for the WCMD Challenges over at Nichole Heady's blog. The second card I created was for the third challenge, to be inspired by India. Here is my take...
Part of the challenge was to incorporate rhinestones, sequins & jewels in a fun and unique way. I chose to use this button that I had picked up on my last craft store excursion.
It's a little hard to tell in the photo, but in real life this button is very sparkly. Looks like it is encrusted with jewels. I loved the flowers that Dawn had made and just knew I had to give it a try with tulle, I love the way it turned out! The leaves were cut by hand and then creased down the center.

Thanks again for stopping by today!

Maile

Celebrate Today: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Cupcake Collection (Sentiment)
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, White & SU Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Tulle, Button from JoAnn's, Rick Rack from Grandmothers Old Stash & Corner Rounder

11 comments:

  1. awesome flower, awesome button, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! It turned out perfectly! It's so fun to take and idea and run with it in different ways :) Love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulle is perfect! Love the bright pink and green! Very fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tulle flower! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love that flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty! I think you did a great job! I so wanted to do these challenges but by the time I found out about them I didn't have time with all the birthday planning going on and such.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS