Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Papertrey - Feb 2010 Release Projects Cont.

Thought I would share a few more if my release projects today... Here is a project I created using Dawn McVey's newest stamp set Studio Style. Love this set! I have a couple more cards using this set to share with you soon! I like to call this project... Card Making Essentials Kit. Just a few card making supplies (pattern paper, pre-scored cards, envelopes and embellishments) placed nicely into a reused stamp set box (the boxes everyone's stamps come in, that we all just can't throw out, lol.), embellished with a simple wrap to match the coordinating card. Makes a great gift for a newbie or an experienced card creator!
The ribbon image was paper pieced, stamped the ribbon in True Black onto White and Raspberry Fizz cardstock, cut out and pieced together.
A close up of the wrap made to match the card.
Here is Asian Fusion combined with a unique color combo of Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate & White. The vase was created by stamping the solid flower border image over the liner vase image, then cutting it out and attaching it to the card. Embellished the flowers with more of those fun french knots.
What a gorgeous set Butterfly Dreams is! Niki Estes did an amazing job of creating so many different and beautiful butterfly images. Think of all the possibilities! Used Background Basics: Tin Types too.

You can get all the details at the PTI gallery here.

So glad you could visit me today! Have a wonderful day!

Maile

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards once again, Maile! I love the little project with the studio style set. Everyone would like to receive a kit like that! I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of it is just too cute! How fun is that first one?! And I love stitching the butterflies :-) Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Maile! Love the Studio Style kit that you put together - and I'd never have guessed you paper pieced the ribbon image, it just looks so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you made with these sets Maile! The card making kit is so cute, great color combo! I love how you stitched down the row of butterflies and the french knots in the Asian Fusion flowers are perfect! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yum!! these are deliocus!! great samples!! i can't wait for my new treats!:) thanks for sharing!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo...I've been saving those plastic stamp boxes, too!!! This is the perfect use for them! Thanks for the inspiration! Fabulous projects (as usual)!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is amazing!! I'm so so so happy to see that you are now part of the PTI design team. What an honor!! You deserve it so much! Your creations are amazing

    Naomi Chokr www.naomis-space.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!! Firstly I love the little crafters kit that you created. Beautiful french knots! (as always :) and I adore your stitching on the butterfly card. It's something just a little different but still classy! LOVE IT ALL! Congrats to making the design team you so deserve to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhhhh....... i can't wait to get my new stamps!!! your cards are so inspiring!! LOVE them! thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... i loved the card with butterflies... they are sticthed together so beautifully... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used the acetate box. And the faux ribbon with that precious pink stitched button... brilliant!
    I am so using up all the stamp boxes now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely ADORE your cards for this release! You are amazing and such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove your cards! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those spools of ribbon, must get this set! Love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maile, these cards are gorgeous! I would love to have some of those stamps! Fabulous stamp sets! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Maile this is very beautiful
    A pitty that it's so expensive to send these stamps overhere.

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your classic, clean and crisp designs. Stunning!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Asian Fusion and Butterfly cards!! So simple and clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards! I love your sense of balance and harmony!!
    Congrats on your publications in the latest Paper crafts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. me love those french:) awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are great! I love your style. And I love the intensity of ink coverage you achieve - how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUTE! I love the Card Making Essentials Kit, I have to make one for my sister who, wants to be crafty, but doesn't have the supplies. This will be perfect for her! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS