Saturday, February 6, 2010

Funky Flowers

Hello friends, hope you are having a great weekend! I got my Wplus9 stamps the other day and was finally able to play. These stamps are great! I am so in love with the images, just you wait! Today I get to showcase Funky Flowers (along with Dawn, the creator of these stamps), which is my favorite set out of the four being released (very soon).Using a couple of the flower top images and some versamark on aqua mist cardstock, I was able to create my own hand stamped pattern paper. I love the results!
The set comes with a small grouping of flowers, which I stamped multiple times along a white cardstock strip, in black. Stamped the flowers again on berry sorbet cardstock and hand cut the flower tops, attached them using dimensional adhesive and embellished with black rhinestones. Finished the card with "Freind".
Be sure to head on over to Dawn's and Karrianne's blog today, they have more Wplus9 goodies to share too! Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Maile
Freind:
  • Stamps: Funky Flowers (Wplus9)
  • Ink: Versamark, True Black (PTI)
  • Cardstock: Aqua Mist & White (PTI)
  • Accessories: KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones and Corner Rounder

17 comments:

  1. Very FUN and FUNKY! LOVE the pops of red and the layout is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and fresh looking, makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, happy card! Love that background you built, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love those flowers and the pop of color is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, love this, so fresh and funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love everything about it! It's an eye-catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card!! love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a lot of fun! Your colour choices are perfect! I just saw your card on the cover of CARDS mag for February! Looks gorgeous too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful! Great color choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such playful colors, sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOK, oh just LOOK at what you've done over here! Holy guacamole! You are fabulous! I love, love, love this card! Everything! But I was enthralled with the background paper and THEN realized that you stamped it! HELLO, crafty goddess! You rock! Great job with Dawn's stamps and dazzling us with your fantastic talent! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous!!! Love the color combo and the pattern you created with the fun stamps Dawn has designed! I'm having so much fun with her stamp sets!!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the design team! You are truly talented and have a fabulous style! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS