Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Papertrey Goodies & A CPS Sketch

Hello and happy Sunday!

Lots of exciting thing are happening with Papertrey Ink over at Nicole's blog! You must stop by and check out some of the latest news! Today's announcement is, a new line of fabulous felt made from %100 wool and available in Papertrey's exclusive color spectrum! The second announcement of the day is, Papertrey's sponsoring the latest CPS sketch challenge. The latest challenge, over at Nichole's blog, is to use their sketch and to incorporate some felt. Some of us PTI girls are playing along as well... Here is a sneak peek of the soon to be released (this February) Spot Dot stamp set. Stamped the dotted circle in Raspberry Fizz & Aqua Mist onto cardstock squares, cut them in half and adhered halves together. The sentiment (from Shapes by Design) was then stamped in True Black.
The flower was hand cut from the new black felt, stitched a button onto the center and then attached to the stamped circle.

Be sure to stop by the CPS blog , check out the sketch and take a peek at a few of the new sets!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Maile


Smile: (All PTI unless noted)

15 comments:

  1. Nice hand-cutting! I know I couldn't do it that well! Thanks for the sneak peek at the new set too...I love how you did it in two colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!!! so happy to get a sneak peek at the new stamps!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I can't waint to see the new stamps sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Maile! I love this color combo. You did an amazing job hand cutting that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK! I LOOOOVE this one! The pink, blue and black is just stunning! And that flower? Totally adorable!

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is this card? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! And am loving that new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and don't you just love this felt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maile, beautiful design! I can't wait to get my hands on some PTI felt. Great job hand-cutting this flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' that big bold black felt flower!! Hubby just insisted that I get myself some PTI goodies for my birthday this month.....can't wait to load that cart! lol :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fabulous card...I squealed when I found out about the felt...oy....that rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too too cute! I always love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everytime I think ive seen my favorite of your cards you put up a new one :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS