Friday, February 5, 2010

Sun Shiny Birthday

Hello and happy Friday my friends! My super duper friend Courtney Baker, has started her very own stamp line, Practicing Creativity. She had asked me to help showcase her newest set called You're Dandy. Here is my sample...Stamped the rays in summer sunrise and versamark, punched an orange circle, trimmed and then mounted it over the rays. The sentiment comes in a single line, but the words are space enough apart that I had no problem inking each individual word and stamping it in three separate parts.
Courtney has everything covered in this set! She has included two different types of clouds, a solid and outline. Just perfect for creating your own hand stamped cloud pattern paper. The solid cloud was stamped in turquoise and the outline was stamped in a darker shade of turquoise then covered in Stickles glitter glue.

This really is a fun, high quality set that will last and always be in style! Here are the details: These stamps are made in the US, from high-quality photopolymer. Available February 6th (at midnight) for $12.99, shipping in the continental US is $3 and they can be purchased here.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Maile


Happy Birthday Friend:
  • Stamps: You're A Dandy (Practicing Creativity)
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise (PTI), Versamark, Turquoise & Ocean Deep (SEI Chalk Ink Block)
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Lemon Tart, White & Summer Sunrise (All PTI)
  • Accessories: Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon (PTI), Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue, Marvy Uchida Circle Punch & Corner Rounder

20 comments:

  1. super darling maile! Love what you've done with the new You're Dandy set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really funny card you made

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so super cute! Lovin' the rays and that big bright sun. Warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Maile!! Great idea to stamp that sentiment in 3 sections. I thought you must have cut it apart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 100% in love with this card girl! Thank you so much for creating with my set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the glittered clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card, love what you did with the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute and happy ;) I just watched Courtney's video for the sun ray and WOW, I'm excited about this set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute! This set is adorable! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Maile!! Love the glittered clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your happy sunshine card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! I love your glitter cloud outlines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a happy card! i love the bright colors. this puts a smile on me!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! I can't wait to get this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card makes me so happy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is so bright and fun
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how warm and happy your card is. It makes a great birthday card!

    I have been following your blog for the past couple months and was delighted when I saw you are now part of the PTI Design team! :) Congrats and can't wait to see all of the things you do for PTI.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't Forget to Wish you dear one's on their Birthday, For Best and Unique Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Ideas, Cards and Songs, Visit the following site. These sites are the best during my two years online experience, don't forget to say thanks.

    Happy Birthday

    Birthday Wishes

    Birthday Quotes

    Happy Birthday messages

    Happy Birthday Images

    Happy Birthday Cake

    Birthday Ideas

    Happy Birthday Gifts

    Happy Birthday Cards

    Birthday Funny

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS