Monday, February 15, 2010

Papertrey - Feb 2010 Release Projects

It's been an amazing and fun month so far, with all the PTI anniversary festivities taking place. Hope you all enjoyed the release! Can't wait to see what everyone creates with their new goodies!


Just though I would share some of my release creations with you today...This card uses the Take Three: Spring set. A very versatile set. Perfect for creating any type of card and I chose to create a masculine card.Flowers of the Year: Violets is such a gorgeous set! Perfect for coloring, creating a gorgeous background or using as is. I stamped the flower as is and then embellished it with a few french knots in the center.
I took a completely different approach to the Luck Of The Irish set. Instead of the usual green colors of the holiday, I chose to go with a love/red theme and this sentiment fit perfectly. This card, using Fillabe Frames #1, is my favorite of all my release projects. I used the frame image to create the patterned paper and incorporated a flower, from Asian Fusion, into the open spaces between the stamped frames.

Check out the PTI gallery here for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great start to your week!

Maile

26 comments:

  1. love all of these creations. I picked up the frame set and I am going to have to make that background paper you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous x4! Love them all Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the very clever idea to use the frame as a background image! I plan to pick up that little set and you've very helpfully shown a way to get more mileage out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards...love the first one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see some of your creations from this release Maile - I knew they'd have a wonderfully different spin on them, which is why I was looking forward to them so much! Can't wait to see your others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are all wonderful! Such beautiful clean lines. Don't ask me to pick a fave because I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maile these are AMAZING! You rocked these stamps! Made cute what I didn't think was so cute before - haha! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maile, these are some darling cards!

    I passed some of the stamp sets from the latest PTI release, but seeing what you did with them, maybe I'll reconsider :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the "lucky in love" card. It's so fun and simple and a great play on the words/images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay fillable frames :) I bought this set and the buttons set I love so much!! Cant wait to get them in! I also made some cards with the papers you gave me I will send u pics thanks again and for letting me craft with u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, LOVE these! I know I've said it before, but I love the way your creative mind works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! jaw dropping beauties!! LOVE all of your designs! fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Maile, BRILLIANT use of the fillable frame stamp for a background, I had to do a double take to figure out what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards Maile!! Especially the one with the violet!!I like so much the flower and its versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, Maile! I especially love the last one with the fillable frames! Very creative how you used those as a background for your card. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all, but the last two...oh be still my heart! You are the queen of layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all GREAT! I LOVE the second one! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Maile, these are fantastic! So glad you get to share all of your talent on the PTI team now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your cards. I really love the bottom one, using the frame stamp for the background turned out so great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing projects, Maile! I'm so behind in visiting my favorite blogs. You're doing such a great job with PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards! You really showed the sets off so well! Loving the color combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow to all of them! And on the next post too. You are a masterful crafter with such great ideas! Thanks for sharing them here for me to admire (and hopefully learn from!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your work just amazes me! You are such a great asset to PTI! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS