Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wplus9 Design Studio Is Now Open!

It's official... Wplu9 Design Studio is now open for business! Stop by the new store and check it out!

Today I wanted to share a fun card, using Love Birds (which is already on sale), perfect to give to a dear friend and to let them know that you are thinking of them... The set comes with two branches, which I combined to create a tree. Stamped the large branch vertically, masked it off and stamped the smaller branch off of the tree trunk. The leaves were added by stamping just the ends of the heart flowers, in Spring Moss, onto the ends of the tree branches.
This tree branch makes for a perfect bird perch. The perch was created by stamping the ends of the smaller heart flowers, with Spring Moss, on ether side of the perch. For a bit of dimension the bird, branch and heart leaves were stamped (in Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate & Plum Pudding) onto scrap cardstock, cut out and adhered with dimensional adhesive.

This really is a versatile set, check out the entire Love Birds set and see for your self what images I used to create today's card.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you are having a great weekend!

Maile


You Make Me Happy:

9 comments:

  1. Maile... I love the colors you used!!! I love, your card and the stamp set is fantastic!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is PRECIOUS!! I just love the colors and how you cut out and popped up part of the image! Pretty bow too!! Off to check out the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness Maile, the colors are fab! I'm assuming the plum pudding card stock is from PTI, to w/c I have to get my hands on, hehe. I luv the birdies, I might have to splurge :D

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I really like her sets! I have to order some soon! Love your kite card that you made using Courtney's set too! Well.. I love everything you make but... time doesn't permit me to comment on all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Maile, I love those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love how you've popped the bird, looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! Love this! And the colors are a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I have to get some Wplus9 stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS