Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kisses & Cuddles

The latest stamp sets from Wplus9 are now available and for me they could not have come at a better time! A very dear and close friend of mine just had her baby on Wednesday! Since today is release day, the design team is holding a group post day. So, I have a card to share using the new stamps... You know me, a very clean and simple (CAS) kind of gal. To keep things simple, I stamped the adorable little bunny in Dark Chocolate and dressed her up with a girly little Sweet Blush bow and sentiment (all from Kisses & Cuddles). The sentiment is actually two different stamps. I stamped the "Welcome" first, then under that carefully placed "little one" so that the bottom of the "m" fit perfectly between the two words (hope that makes sense).
The patterned strip of cardstock was stamped using one of the background images from Design Basics: Backgrounds 1 in Sweet Blush. To finish off the card I embellished the patterned strip with some Dark Chocolate twill ribbon and button.

Want to see even more cuteness using these new images, just stop on by the other design team girls blogs:

Hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful weekend!

Maile


Welcome Little One:

12 comments:

  1. oh, this is so cute! I love the bow & the CAS design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute :) this is the set I won, thank you for the inspiration, I cant wait to get it inked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!! lovely baby card, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making baby cards are so fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally adorable! Love the teddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super super cute, Maile!!! LOVE the softness and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maile, your card is so so adorable.. I love your style.. and I'm like you.. love CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and simple baby card. I love it. Kraft cardstock is just so in right now and it really goes with everything. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling card! Just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS