Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Ashley Cannon Newell!!! This card is for you girl...
Using stamps from Wplus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes & Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, I stamped them in Fresh Snow onto a Hibiscus Burst strip of cardstock, wrapped with black floss, embellish with a black button and attached to a white card base measuring 3 1/2 X 5 1/2in.

Ashley is such an inspiring artist and one of the hardest workers I know. I hope she can enjoy a day devoted to relaxing! Be sure to stop by Ashley's blog and leaver her a birthday greeting, I'm sure she will truly appreciate it on her very special day! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week.

Maile


For You:

14 comments:

  1. I love it Maile! Thanks so much! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift for making spectacular simple cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I really enjoy how your creations are so grounded in the essentials of design. Thank you for picking my card over at Dawn's Color Cue...it just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Truly wonderful, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card with the touch of black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful simple card! another fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a rockstar.. love this card.. U make me smile every time I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the silhouette look! And the strong black accents are perfection! Beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maile, Beautiful - She'll LOVE it!! What a great layout...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree the black is perfect! I've been digging the touch of black a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Maile--this is gorgeous, and it's perfect for Ashley too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful,simple and elegant card - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't Forget to Wish you dear one's on their Birthday, For Best and Unique Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Ideas, Cards and Songs, Visit the following site. These sites are the best during my two years online experience, don't forget to say thanks.

    Happy Birthday

    Birthday Wishes

    Birthday Quotes

    Happy Birthday messages

    Happy Birthday Images

    Happy Birthday Cake

    Birthday Ideas

    Happy Birthday Gifts

    Happy Birthday Cards

    Birthday Funny

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS