Monday, May 31, 2010

Background Builders: Hearts

Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial weekend. Today is the release of the newest stamps from Wplus9, which I am loving! The Bird's & The Bee's and Background Builders: Hearts, these sets are a whole lot of fun! Check out the full reveal here.
Today's card uses Background Builders: Hearts... This kraft cardstock strip started out as a test piece. I was just playing around and testing my inks out on kraft cardstock, using the heart circles. But I loved how random and fun it turned out. So, I just went with it. Wrapped it with a couple twine bows and attached it to a kraft cardstock base.

This sentiment is from the other super fun set in this months release, The Bird's & The Bee's. Isn't this font just too cute! I love it! Stamped it onto a white circle and framed it with a few buttons and a third twine bow. Finished the card off with a rounded corner.

I really have been enjoying these new Wplus9 sets, I hope you like them too!

Have a wonderful day!

Maile


Sending You Lots Of Love:

18 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable, as usual :) I love it! Great way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun and cute I wanna take it home! I love your test piece of Kraft - that's often how a lot of my cards start out by having some inky fun!
    That trio of buttons really makes you focus on the sweet sentiment (as does the twine too!) A fabulous design!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love the strip of hearts and the heart you added to the sentiment is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super-ultra-happiness card if ever there was one! Something about craft ink on KRAFT paper that just makes my heart sing! Hey, and what appropriate stamps for a happy heart! Love this, sweet Maile! Yipeeee! You done Dawn's stamps PROUD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, every time you post a card, I think to myself: "That's my favorite", and then you go and post another one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad someone told me about your blog, I love your cards and the twine flower on the previous post is perfect, can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the neutral background with the pops of color! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that stamped border piece is just so fun and clever, Maile!! love this fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on becoming stamping royalty, your work is just amazing. Love your latest card

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh Maile, what an adorable card! the colors are so fun and paired with a the kraft card stock, it's awesome!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fun! You can't go wrong with rainbows as cute as that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the rainbow colors! This card makes me want this background set! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS