Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!

Hello friends! I have a simple little Papertrey Ink creation to share with you today... So, this little car from Enjoy The Ride is just too cute! I had to pull him out and of course give him a couple racing stripes again (like the card on this post). Mounted him up onto a Spring Rain cardstock circle (impressed with the Sunshine Impression Plate), since I didn't get a chance to use this Impression Plate earlier for my release projects. It's such a fun look! Then used the border image, stamped in True Black, from For The Graduate, to create the sentiment strip.
Aren't those head lights just too perfectly cool! So excited about them! I had recently acquired these glass brads that I had been saving for just this purpose. Used Copic Markers to draw, by hand, the racing stripes and then to touch up the card with a few chrome accessories/parts.

That's it from me today! Hope you have a great day and thanks for taking the time to visit!

Maile


Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy:

14 comments:

  1. Hi Maile

    After my 3 weeks holiday in Mexico I was scrolling trough your blog and looking at your creations. They are all so beautiful. My compliments!

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect boy card!! love the racing stripes on the car! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so much! I love all of your cards and your CAS style, but I have to say, this one is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my.. what a great masculine card... and u are right the headlights are the star... but the impressioned circles take a close 2nd! Love it Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card, need to ink up that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I need to remember that stamp from the graduation set, love how you used it here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to your blog in a while - I love your other cards, even though I didn't post on all of them.

    Love this car one. Great layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the racing stripe! Makes me think of Herbie the Love Bug...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove your card Maile!!! Can't wait to get my order with the car and the die!!! I got so much inspired by your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy cards are always harder for me! This one is TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, an amazing card - you make some fabulous masculine cards (as well as all your other gorgeous creations!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stamped and simply adorable! Love the lines on your bug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't Forget to Wish you dear one's on their Birthday, For Best and Unique Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Ideas, Cards and Songs, Visit the following site. These sites are the best during my two years online experience, don't forget to say thanks.

    Happy Birthday

    Birthday Wishes

    Birthday Quotes

    Happy Birthday messages

    Happy Birthday Images

    Happy Birthday Cake

    Birthday Ideas

    Happy Birthday Gifts

    Happy Birthday Cards

    Birthday Funny

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS