Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Something Other Than Christmas and Goodies!

Hello there my friends!

It's time to give the Christmas Cards a break! So here is a simple birthday card I have to share today... It's based off the same layout as this card. Just changed the colors around and used a different image. This is such a versatile layout, you could pretty much use any image you choose. Just add a few fun details to the image and your good to go!
I also wanted to share these wonderful goodies with you too. Lynnette was kind enough to send all of this to me in exchange for some stamped Everyday Button Bits images. She is so very generous and is a very talented card maker as well. Please check out her blog and fabulous work, your sure to enjoy!
Isn't this card adorable!

It amazes me how many new friends I have made through this blog, you all have been a blessing to me!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Maile
Happy Birthday: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Everyday Button Bits & Mixed Messages
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz & Dark Choc
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz & White
  • Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Vintage Buttons, DMC Floss, Apron Lace Border Punch

15 comments:

  1. WOW, what an awesome gift!!! Your card is Adorable!!! Also, I just browsed my online edition of OCT CARDS...you're ALL over it!!!! LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, what a fab gift! Your card is so sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how blogging and crafts bring people together? My blogging friend Janelle recently sent me some stamped images and a sweet card all boxed up in one of Lauren's template.. Just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gift! Love that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card!! i love the whimsy look...so clean and crisp!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty Maile!! Of course I'm drooling over that Raspberry Fizz! I came soo close to being able to make an order from PTI, but I guess we needed the part for our car more!! :( My day will come! :)
    Love all your new goodies, how sweet of your friend to do a trade! Those are the best kinds of deals! Hope you got my email I sent you the other night!
    *Hugs*
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Soooo fun and one of my favorite color combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome, the pink colors just pops out! Love the buttons, I really have to use that stamp, I need more ideas on how to use them, hehe, but your card was such an inspiration! Awesome goodies too!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorge, lovin the clean and simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I'm so glad the goodies arrived safe and sound. Hope you have fun with them. I'm sure you will be making some beautiful things with them. I've already used some of the flowers you sent me ;)

    BTW, if you were wondering what the hook looking thing was in the package, it's a bookmark... I meant to explain it when I sent the package and forgot. The beads dangle over the spine while the long part goes into the book. You probably already knew all of this, but I just wanted to be sure! Thanks again for the trade, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! I see buttons and butterflies (you'll get addicted!!) and top notes, oh my!! Can't wait to see what you make with all those goodies!! What a kind and sweet blog friend!! Oh, love the card...the pink against the white just pops!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that Lynnette so sweet! I love my blog friends... seriously they have to be some of the most giving people.

    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow..those gift are beaufiful!!
    I love my blog friends too! They never fail to inspire and encourage me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tooooo stinkin' cute!!! Love that little card!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS