Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank You Cath!

Hi my friends!

So sorry, but I do not have a card to share with you today. However... I did want to say a big Thank You to Cath Edvalson of the Moxie Fab World Blog. I am truly grateful, honored and extremely excited that she had chosen my Peace Card as a winner for the Stretch Your Holiday Style: Classy & Elegant Challenge. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments and kind words regarding this honor and for each of my other challenge submissions, you are all too kind.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

Maile

10 comments:

  1. I called that one a winner right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats all of your Holiday cards were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl! You totally deserve it and I was so excited to see you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, i saw that yesterday and was so happy for you! That card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I loved your card and was thrilled to see it in Cath's picks! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I was so excited to see your and Winter's cards chosen!! I loved your card and am ordering the avocado satin ribbon this month!! It's perfect for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS