Thursday, September 3, 2009

CARDS August 2009 Pulications

Hello all!

Today I though I would share a couple of cards that were published in the August 2009 issue of CARDS Magazine. So if you haven't seen them yet here they are... These cute boots and the sentiment are both from the PTI Green Thumb stamp set. The card below uses mostly Scenic Route goodies and PTI Polka Dot Basics I.
CARDS Magazine is a fabulous publication, it's always full of great creations and inspiration. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend taking a look, you will definitely be pleased! They have issues available online as well, and the October 2009 online issue is already available now for your viewing pleasure.
I hope you enjoyed the cards and as always... thank you for stopping in today!!!
Maile

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pubs :0) Very pretty cards. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pubs! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Maile!! They are both very cute. I especially like the top card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! I've seen them online, but when they sent me the hard copies of my magazines, they sent the Scrapbook ones!! So they have to resend the Cards ones...will have to take a sneak peak at October's!! Love the school one... so fun!! Great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards!! Congrats on the publications, you're so talented girl! Thanks for your email! :) Will write you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute! Both cards look awesome, those boots are adorable! The embossed background is a great look! Congrats on being published :D So I saw ALL your lovely cards on the Oct issue (I subscribe to CARDS online :D) Great job Maile!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the publications Maile. 2 cards… wow! I came to see if you had posted for the Raspberry Suite challenge and to say thank you for the kind comments on my blog - but saw these instead. Well done!
    CraftBelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the publication! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Maille! I got the August issue and I saw your name! That's where I first got to know you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS