Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Glittery Holiday's

Hello my friends!

Stopping in today to share a fun Christmas card with you today... Definitely a non-traditional color combo, but yet fun! I stamped the ornament image, from Hero Arts Holiday Messages stamp set, in ripe avocado and berry sorbet. Punch them out with my small circle punch and attach every other one with dimensional adhesive.
Added a touch of glitter to the scalloped edge and to each of the ornaments.
Finished the card with a rounded corner, sentiment and one last hanging ornament.

I've been busy packing for another fun trip, this time to go camping for a few days. We will be leaving on Thursday, but I hope to schedule a post or two while away.

Hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for stopping by!

Maile


Happy Holidays: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Holiday Messages
  • Ink: Ripe Avocado & Berry Sorbet
    Cardstock: White & Berry Sorbet
  • Accessories: Spring Moss GG Ribbon, Rangers Stickles Glitter, SU Scalloped Edge Punch & Corner Rounder

21 comments:

  1. cute!!!! scallops...circles...ribbon...glitter...perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE! What a super fun card... I *love* the staggered dimension on the punched circle elements.

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love how you put the ornaments facing all directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Maile! I love the ball hanging off the sentiment... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how cute! i've missed your creations this past week, but i'm back now!! love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, I love it. You come up with such creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Clean and simple layout, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to punch those out and pop 'em up! Hope you have fun camping:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Maile. I love the glitter on the scallop edge and all the little ornaments, really sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love all the ornaments! Have fun camping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! love the cute lil holiday ornaments, so tiny and adorable! Awesome Maile! love the glittering on the scallop edge and the LO of the card! Have fun camping!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really cute card. Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card. I do like the colors. I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the ornament is hanging off the sentiment...love repeated images and the non traditional colours :) Have a great time camping...hope you make s'mores!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has to be the cutest X'mas card! Love the non-traditional color. Seems like a trend now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how you hung the little ornament on the text!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the ornament hanging on the sentiment! Love the scalloped glittery edge and ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a CUTE Christmas card!! I LOVE all the added glitter touches, I am in love with glitter!!! Haha!
    The little added bulb by the sentiment is such a nice touch! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so so fun! Great Xmas card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS