Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CAS31 Hugs & Kisses

Happy Tuesday my friends!

This weeks CAS Challenge is Pop It Up, to use dimensionals/pop dots on your card. Here is what I came up with...I pulled out my neglected PTI Heart Print stamp set for this one. Stamped and cut out each heart and popped them up with dimensional adhesive. Super simple!
This challenge was a breeze, adding dimension is something I do on every card. It's always a fun detail to add.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed.
Maile

Hugs & Kisses: (All PTI unless noted)

  • Stamps: Heart Prints
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate & SU Real Red
  • Cardstock: White, Raspberry Fizz & Dark Choc
  • Accessories: DMC Embrodery Floss

14 comments:

  1. Love it, Heart Prints is one of my favorite sets, I must get it out and use it!!! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the repeated same flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all those popped up hearts!! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, but packs a punch!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful! How could you neglect those cute little hearts? lol. I like the floss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sooooo adorable and pretty!! I LOVE the little hearts! Another great card by Maile!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this set...it's so fun! Thanks for the email :) I don't remember that set...it's hard to keep track of them all!! You always showcase them so well (you should get a discount!!) I did send in 5 cards for consideration...I'm not getting my hopes up as it's my first time...I know to be patient...but the wheels are in motion now. Thanks for all your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Maile! Love those long cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice how you did this! The hearts look great in a row like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love all the hearts in a row and the fun floss on top!

    Congrats on your Moxie Fab win--I was so happy to see your name and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Great layout and colors

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS