Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Heart Prints

Hello my friends! I know Valentine's Day is a long ways away, but when I made this card last week I made today's card as well (since my Heart Prints stamp set was already out). When creating today's card I was inspired to play around with the sentiments and make some hand stamped pattern paper. The "Be Mine" and the small heart are separate images. So to make things go faster, I adhered them next to each other, on my acrylic block, and then stamped away.

The large heart was die cut from kraft cardstock and then crinkled, the small heart was stamped in berry sorbet. Wrapped the patterned paper with berry and brown floss and tied it off with a brown button.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Maile


Be Mine (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Heart Prints
  • Ink: Berry Sorbet
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Dark Chocolate & White
  • Accessories: Dark Choc Vintage Button, DMC Floss, Cuttlebug Heart Dies, Edge Distressing Tool.

Card Measures 5" X 5"

14 comments:

  1. Its ADORABLE! LOVE the crinkled up heart! And LOVE what you do with thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamped paper!! What a great idea! The crinkled heart is wonderful...love all the elements on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I love this. You come up with the most creative layouts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Great colors and layout. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, love that crinkled heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. I love the crinkledness and the floss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuteness! Love the cut out hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is soooo pretty! and whimsical too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is ADORABLE!! Love the pattern background you did!! It's so sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS