Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Studio Calico - November Sock Hop Kit Sneaks

Just quickly dropping in today... to share my Studio Calico sneak peeks with you! I've been having so much fun creating with the November Sock Hop card kit, Poodle Skirt and Leather Jacket add-ons and I can't wait to share my entire projects with you!  But until then, here are a few close-ups...
There you have it... I hope you've enjoyed! All will be available  on October 27th... that's just around the corner! I'll be back just after that with the full reveal.

Thanks for stopping by!
Maile

4 comments:

  1. Love them Maile!! :) Can't wait for full reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ooooh ooooh! Loving the look of these. You've been working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH. you're making us wait 1 whole month until reveal?! evil evil :D But I'm loving those stick thickers!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS