Friday, October 5, 2012

Celebrating WCMD

Hi There my friends!  As fellow card makers, today is our day! And I hope that you will have a moment or two today (possibly even all day) to spend getting crafty and making cards for the occasion. Unfortunately I have a very busy day attending a soccer game and two birthday parties, so sadly I won't have time to create.  But I did want to stop by and share a few of today's happening with you all...

First off... I've submitted a challenge over at the Studio Calico blog today. I hope you'll stop by, check it out and even play along.  I'm anxious to see your results!


Also, Ellen Hutson has a promo currently underway.  Since yesterday she has been offering up 15% off of just about everything in her store!  It's good until the end of today. Don't miss out!

And lastly, Studio Calico new holiday line... Wonderland, is now available!  Christmas is just over 2 1/2 months away (crazy, I know!).  So, check it out!

Thanks for spending a little bit of your time with me.  Enjoy your day!!!

Maile

2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS