Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Studio Calico - My Favorite

Hi everyone!  I had some fun the other day playing around with some new Studio Calico goodies. Here's a little something I whipped up...
I used a few pieces from the Classic Calico Vol. 3 collection.  Like the pattern paper that covers the entire card front, it's from the 6x6 paper pad.
I bent the heart strip stamp, from the Foodie stamp set, as I attached it to my acrylic block.  Then stamped it a few times in neon ink to create a trio of banners along the top of a cardstock strip.  Finished the card off with a misted wood veneer tab and a bunch of kraft heart stickers.  So in love with these hearts!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great day!
 
Maile


My Favorite Card

8 comments:

  1. Really cool stamping technique! The neon is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I really wish I had added the kraft hearts to my order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty, I love your cards they are so special. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very trendy and elegant - love the heart banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH!!! love it Maile! Would never have thought to do this! Brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have visited your blog occasionally, today I have come to understand your talent. Better late than never. I love this card and SC. Your consistency of talent and time has made me officially become a follower. Thanks and sorry so late! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS