Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mega Gracious Vases Day Two

Hey there! Thanks for joining me for day two of the Papertrey Ink July Countdown. I'm back today to bring you more of my new set... Mega Gracious Vases and from the looks of it, it sounds as if some of you are as excited about this set as I am. So let me get started with a couple more samples...
First up, a single layer card.  I began by stamping the sentiment (from Think Big Favorites #18, also being released July 15th) in Smokey Shadow ink onto a Rustic White card base.
I then stamped a few solid vases in a color combo of Spring Moss, Melon Berry and Sweet Blush.  Filled one vase with the orchid image, from the original Gracious Vases stamp set, stamped in Smokey Shadow ink.  I finished the card off with a few black rhinestones.
Next up, another simple yet stunning card.  This card began with the idea of using kraft die cut on a Rustic White card base.  I love the contrast! I began by die cutting the Mega Gracious Vases vase and then stamped it with the coordinating solid vase images in Fresh Snow ink.  Then die cut three Rosie Posie small blossoms and stamped them in Orange Zest and Berry Sorbet.
Using the small leafy images from the Harvest Berries stamp set, I stamped both onto the card base and the die cut vase with Simply Chartreuse ink.  Attached all images to the card base with dimensional adhesive and then finished the card off with a Gracious Vases sentiment.

Well, that concluded my second look at Mega Gracious Vases. Just remember... this set is available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning July 15th, for $15. In the mean time, I'd love to know what you think so far, so please feel free to share!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady and Heather Nichols for peeks at Framed Out #6 & Little Hot Rod. Also, Dawn McVey & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



Thank You Single Layer Card
InLinkz.com

Especially For You Card

11 comments:

  1. Maile I don't know how you do it, each new set you design is FABULOUS! Love the color combo's on these simple but elegant cards, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Maile. I'm delighted with the proportion of the vases and the examples you created today are certainly inspiring. Love the color combos on each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your second card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile- your cards are always stunning! I love how you combined rosie posie with the kraft vase! Love the elegant simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maile, these creations are fantastic! I love Gracious Vases - it's one of my favorite sets and I am so so happy that you made a mega! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile - simply stunning - I can hardly wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Beautiful!!! I love your smaller set and now this one is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stamped...simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful..oh I can't wait to get this set home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to get my hands on these products! Your cards are greta!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS