Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Introducing Mega Gracious Vases Day One

I'm back this month with a new stamp set for the July Papertrey Ink release, I'm happy to introduce to you... Mega Gracious VasesMega Gracious Vases is an extra large version of the original classic set, Gracious Vases.  I've super-sized the original vases so that they could be used with many of your previously released floral sets.  This set features 8 super-sized vase images (4 linear and 4 solid).  To top it all off... a set of 4 dies coordinate beautifully with the set. Mega Gracious Vases stamp set will be sold for $15, beginning July 15th at Papertrey Ink.

How about a couple samples?!...
For today projects I've put the linear vases to use.  I began this card by stamping the vase onto a white cardstock panel in Smokey Shadow ink.
Then stamped the flower arrangement (flowers and leaves from Natural Beauties) in a color combo of Sweet Blush, Melon Berry and Simply Chartreuse. Take Note: The shot above is to give you an idea of how I figured out my arrangement.  I knew I wanted to pop a few flowers off with dimensional adhesive, so it didn't matter to me if I over lapped a few of the images while playing around.
I finished the card off with a couple hand-cut blossoms, buttons and a sentiment from the original Gracious Vases stamp set.
This next card began by stamping a row of vases (using all four linear images), in Smokey Shadow ink, onto a white card base.
The focal point vase was stamped using the solid image in Smokey Shadow ink.  Then I topped the vase with a die cut and stamped hydrangea with leaves (from Happy Hydrangea).  Finished the card off with a Gracious Vases sentiment, a Smokey Shadow cardstock strip at the base and a few rhinestones.

That's it from me today, but I've still got a lot more to share! So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady and Besty Veldman for peeks Heart-2-Heart #6, Ashley Newell for more Mega Gracious Vases and Danielle Flanders for Floral Foliage.  Also, Dawn McVey, Heather Nichols & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile




For A Gracious Hostess Cards



Wedded Bliss Card

19 comments:

  1. So elegant and beautiful, Maile. And this is from a dirt bike girl!! hahaha. Have you fully and completely recovered? Back to riding again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about the new Gracious Vases-way to go! These gorgeous projects add even more anticipation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, that first card is just fabulous, simple but stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I am so excited about this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations, as always. I'm so excited for this larger version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful. I love the black outlines mixed with the coloreful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful. I love the first one. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love how you layered the vase with the flowers in the first card! You have such a great eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Maile~ The first one has really captured my eye! Love the elegant simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards again Maile :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. magnifique !!! j'adore !! bisous !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your first card! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are equally beautiful. Such simple yet elegant cards. Adore your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly cannot decide which one I like more, they are both stunning cards. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blog and remarkable works. I am in a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT set, Maile! Love your card samples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this set and my mind is racing thinking of different ways to use it. I love the cards you made too.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS