Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Papertrey Ink - July Release Projects Part 2

Hi all! I've finally returned to bring you the rest of my Papertrey Ink July release projects. Allow me to share...First up, I used one of Melissa Bickford's new sets, Hanging Out, to create this adorable single layer card.Stamped the clothing line just over the edge, leaving room for the sentiment. Along the base, I stamped the grass strip twice, first in Simply Chartreuse and then in Spring moss. Finished the card off with a few black rhinestones.Next up, another Melissa set, Flower Fusion #6.I stamped a die cut Half & Half with a strip of grass (same as above), Flower Fusion flower and a Flower Fusion sentiment. Wrapped with ribbon and attach to a kraft card base with dimensional adhesive.Last, but not lease, Melissa's Sweet As Can Be. The card base was impressed with the Cane Print Impression Plate to give it a waffle cone texture.To come up with the perfect sorbet colors, the ice cream scoops were die cut from Rustic White cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. Stamped each with a portion of the sentiment and stacked them onto an Ad Sense frame.

That's all from me today. All supplies used are listed in the Papertrey Ink gallery. Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

Maile

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I looooove these! So clean and simple and so powerful! You have a great sense of lay-out!
    jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect, Maile!!! Those ice cream cones look delicious! ;-) And the second card is just perfection to me, love the way you create these! Your style of cards making is just the best!!! Would love to receive a card from you by the mail, would you be interested in exchanging cards? Would be perfect to see one of these beauties in real life!! If you would like it, you can mail me at wbtenhove@gmail.com
    Wishing you a wonderful day!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards, Maile. Love the clothes line. You always think of new ways to use stamps and that is so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Maile. I absolutely love your clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards, Maile! I love the dry embossing with the kraft and ice cream sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the cards! So cute and I love your clean style, too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your perfect simple and gorgeous cards Maile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maile, three more fantastic cards! I like the two-tone grass and flowers on the adorable little girl card. The half n half card w/Mel's flowers is so simple and pretty. The ice cream card is very cute! I like the colors and the sentiment, word-by-word on the ice cream rocks! Very "cool" way to do it. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maile, I really like the way you used Flower Fusion with Half and Half! I love everything about the little girl card. And mmmm, the Sweet as Can Be card looks delicious! :) Such beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Maile- Every single card you make inspires me in some way - Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the way you stamped off the clothes line, great thinking. The Flower Fusion card is wonderful, it has a certain calmness about it. Sweet as Can Be is as sweet as can be. I LOVE the colors you chose for the sorbet it was one of the first things I noticed, they look scrumptious enough to eat. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. More gorgeous cards! I love the flower fusion idea ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your style -- I've to figure out how to make cards as simple and yet as lovely as yours are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, all of these cards are so awesome, but that first one made me go directly to Papertrey to buy thiat set. I seriously LOVE that card. It's just pure perfection on paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I especially love the bows you made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three more fantastic cards !!
    I liked the two-tone grass and flowers on the adorable little girl card .......Flowers looking so simple and pretty .....

    plastic card ideas

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS