Now, how about some more Background Basics: Vines...
You may recognize the design of this first card. That's because it's a much brighter version of a card I shared with you at the beginning of the countdown, here. This time, I stamped the vines in True Black onto a white card base and then colored each open leaf with a fun assortment of brightly colored Copic markers. Finished it off with a sentiment from Make A Wish and a ribbon bow.My last card of the day uses a familiar color combo of Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise & Orange Zest (I really can't get enough of these juicy colors). Stamped the solid vine border in each color, cut them out and attached them together with a separate piece of cardstock behind all three strips. Stamped a sentiment and butterfly trail (from Happy Trails) over the card base and the vine border panel.I then die cut a Signature Series: Butterfly from the vine border panel and attached it to the card base with dimensional adhesive. To finish the card off, I embellished with a Harvest Gold Love Lives Here butterfly die cut and button.
Don't forget that all of the new goodies you're getting peeks at this week will be available for purchase at Papertrey Ink, beginning on June 15.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Background Basics: Vines & Make A Wish
- Ink: True Black
- Cardstock: White
- Accessories: True Black Satin Ribbon & Copic Markers
- Stamps: Background Basics: Vines & Happy Trails
- Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest & True Black
- Cardstock: Rustic White
- Accessories: 1/4" White Silk Ribbon, Harvest Gold Button, Signature Series: Butterfly Die & Love Lives Here Die Collection