Also, since today is the second Group Post day of this Countdown week, check out my first post of the day, here.
I've got a couple more cards to share with you for today...
For this bright little number, I started by die cutting one of the Half & Half dies from a white cardstock panel. Then rounded the corners of the die cut panel, impressed it with the Woodgrain Impression Plate and attached it to a white card base.Die cut and attached a True Black Leafy Vine Border across the card. Do you recognize this little fluttery butterfly? He was left over from one of yesterdays cards, here. He was perfect for today's card. So, I lined up his little cut wing with the borders of the die cut panel and attached him within the die cut opening. Finished the card off with a sentiment from Little Labels and a True Black button. And lastly, a sweet and simple thank you card. I stamped a kraft card base (card base measuring 5 1/2" X 3 3/4") with a vine border in Fresh Snow ink. Colored the open leaves with a few Copic markers.Using a die cut and impressed Half & Half scrap from the card above, I embellished the left edge of the card base. I then topped it with a button and a silk ribbon bow. Finished the card off with "Thanks" (from Think Big Favorites #6) stamped along the center of the vine.
That's it from me today! But don't forget, tomorrow (July 15th) is the day to get your hands on my newest stamp set and coordinating die! Here's a recap:
- Background Basic: Vines - includes 3 background/border images and will retail for $15 at Papertrey Ink.
- Leafy Vine Border Die - coordinates with Background Basics: Vines, measures 8-3/4" x 3/4" and will retail for $6 at Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for stopping by!
Just A Note:
- Stamps: Background Basics: Vines & Little Labels
- Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise & Orange Zest
- Cardstosck: White & True Black
- Accessories: 1/4" White Silk Ribbon, True Black Button, Half & Half Die Collection, Leafy Vine Border Die, Signature Series: Butterfly Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate & Corner Rounder