Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kim Wilson Designs April Release

I'm back with some more Kim Wilson Designs. You all had great guesses yesterday and I enjoyed reading them all! Today, the Wilson Designs Design Team and I are bring you a couple samples each, showcasing this months new set. First up is a combo card... I've used Gnomebody Like You along with this months release to create a fun and retro colored card. I stamped the right side of a kraft card base with tiny flowers in Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest. Then stamped a Rustic Cream cardstock panel with a row of grass, a couple sentiments (in Ripe Avocado) and a dear (in Dark Chocolate).
The sun is from this months set. I inked it up in Summer Sunrise first then rolled the edges in Orange Zest before stamping. Embellished with Chocolate Baker's Twine, Simply Chartreuse buttons and a few hand cut flowers with rhinestone centers.
My next sample gives you a better peek at this months set, using only images from this set. I stamped the banner in Black and colored with Navy, Blue and Yellow Copic markers. Stamped a sentiment, embellished the Rustic Cream panel with a button and a twine knot and attached to the card base. The Vintage Cream card base was covered with PTI Postmarks pattern paper and a couple Enchanted Evening banner strips.

Do forget to check out what the rest of the Wilson Designs DT has for you today:


Thanks for joining me today, have a great one! Maile

HB2U Dear Friend:
Happy Fathers Day:

26 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards Miss Maile!!! We are excited that you are the Wilson Designs GD this month....yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love what you did on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the father's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! I love these stamps! The colors are perfect, and I love your button details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These cards are wonderful! The colors in the first one are perfect together and the blues in the second one are lovely! how fun to see you here at Wilson Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile, these are gorgeous!! I am so happy to see you designing for Wilson Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh, gosh, your cards here are awesome!!! Love them!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so lovely!! A great pair of cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards as always. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, so I think these cards are my favorites from Kim's release! (Unless I win and this comment is posted on Kim's blog for all to see in which case I like them all the best!) =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are SO cute, Maile!! I especially love the first one...it is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super CUTE cards!!! I really love the first one ... it's so friendly and cheerful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the buttons you used in both cards, and the fun of the first one! Great stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for a Father's Day Card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute cards! I love the deer and the flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maile! These cards are AWESOME! I adore that first card where you stamped your own little scene! Super idea! Thanks so much for designing along with us this month! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really really cute! Can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these cards Maile, the nauticool set card is great, it is so hard to make cards for men, this set is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great. LOVE your Fathers' Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are both so pretty maile - love the sweet little deer image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very charming cards, have to catch up on your blog! Haven't visited for a while!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS