Here's another way to put these background stripes to use on your projects... Here's how: I started with two chevrons stripes attached to my acrylic block. Inked them up and stamped. I love my Stampin' Up! Grid Paper pad, not only does it keep my work space clean and ink free, but it helps me to keep border images straight. I can see through my acrylic block and line the ends of the background images up along the grid lines on the paper pad. Can you see how this is done in the photo above? For the next line I flipped the entire block around, so the bottom stripe was now the top stripe, and stamped again. Flipped again and stamped. Repeat.
Well, I hope you've enjoyed today's samples of Background Basics: Chevron Stripes.
Be sure to check out the rest of the happening for today. These Ladies have much more of their very own sets to share with you too...
Thanks for stopping by, have a great one!
- Stamps: Modern Basics & Background Basics: Chevron Stripes
- Ink: Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise & Raspberry Fizz
- Cardstock: White
- Accessories: Enchanted Evening Buttons & White Embroidery Floss
Navy Hello Friend:
- Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron Stripes, Label Basics, Think Big Favorites #3 & Grunge Me
- Ink: Enchanted Evening & Raspberry Fizz
- Cardstock: White, Enchanted Evening & Berry Sorbet
- Accessories: Enchanted Evening Button, White Embroidery Floss, Rectangular Labels Die Collection, Double-Ended Banner Die & Doily Details Die Collections