Stamped the Alpha-blocks in Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise and Stormy Sky Distress Ink into Alpha-blocks die cuts to say "Happy". Then using a couple sentiments from Make A Wish & Make A Wish Additions I was able to complete the phrase "Happy 2nd Birthday". To finish the card off, I topped the "H" with a present bow and embellished with a True Black button.This next card pairs Make A Wish & Make A Wish Additions again with Alpha-blocks, creating the phrase "You're 7... Happy Birthday" into a cake. I die cut the edge of the stamped panel with an Edgers #1 Die. Die cut a second edge and then traced twice, with a marker, for added detail.
Also from Make A Wish, I stamped the cake stand and candles in True Black. Embellished with a flower from Up, Up & Away, a tiny flower from the new Tag-it's #3 (available April 15), a felt Flower Fusion #3 felt flower and Stickles glitter.
See what I mean?! So my style and I'm loving it!
For even more Alpha-block fun, stop by and check out what the rest of the Design Team has up their sleeves...
- Nichole Heady
- Betsy Veldman
- Dawn McVey
- Heather Nichols
- Lisa Johnson
- Melissa Phillips
- Michelle Wooderson
- Erin Lincoln
- Jessica Witty
- Danielle Flanders
Thanks for stopping by, have a great one!
Happy 2nd Birthday:
- Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron Stripes, Alpha-blocks, Make A Wish & Make A Wish Additions
- Ink: True Black, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise & Stormy Skys Ranger Distress Ink
- Cardstock: White
- Accessories: True Black Vintage Button & Alpha-blocks Die
You're 7... Happy Birthday:
- Stamps: Alpha-blocks, Make A Wish, Make A Wish Additions, Up, Up & Away & Tag-it's #3
- Ink: True Black, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet & Smoky Shadow Distress Ink
- Cardstock: True Black & White
- Accessories: True Black Felt, True Black Vintage Buttons, White Embroidery Floss, Stickles Glitter Glue, Edgers #1 Die Collection & Flower Fusion #3 Die