Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peace, Joy & Hope

Hi! After creating yesterdays card, with the Papertrey Ink Christmas Tree Die, I then created this fun card. By using the left over pattern paper, with a tree negative cut out from the center, as the focal point. Attached the pattern paper to a kraft card base with dimensional adhesive. Die cut a tag from white cardstock, using the Fillable Frames #9 die, and then stamped it with a sentiment from Vintage Ornaments in Raspberry Fizz. Tied it with baker's twine and attached with dimensional adhesive to the top corner.
Then finished the card off with an assortment of buttons and some button twine attached within the tree cut out.

Hope you've enjoyed and found these Papertrey Ink Christmas Tree Die ideas fun and helpful! Thanks for stopping by!

Maile


Peace, Joy & Hope:

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute. It's like I just had a "DUH" moment saying to myself "Why didn't I think of that"!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this card for REAL?? Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Maile, love how you used the negative from yesterday's card, and I love the buttons on your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Maile! What a great idea using the negative space and lovely buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas tree card! The buttons make adorable decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable, Maile! I love how you use the dies in different ways...I got a bunch of them this week and love the versatility you show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Maile! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fun card!great idea!
    And i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have to HAVE that tree die now! Thanks Maile! :) Fantastic card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maile, your card is simple and lovely. Great colours and what a good use for something that might have been lost in the 'scrap' pile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that you used the negative of the cut out. fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've discover your blog, and it's fabulous, you make a very good work in the scrapbooking, i'm french, and I'll return on your blog of course !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I like this one even better than the one before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those different colors of buttons make me happy! They look terrific on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, Maile! I Blog Spotted your card today:
    http://tinyurl.com/23pzka5

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS