Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lawn Fawn's Bows & Holly

Hi! And welcome to the second day of the Lawn Fawn countdown. As this months Guest Designer, I get to share a sample of the soon to be released (available October 7th) Bows & Holly with you today!...For my card I focused on the sprig of mistletoe. This is actually one image stamped three times to make a bigger bunch of mistletoe. Started by stamping a sprig at the top of a Spring Moss card base, masked it off and then stamped the image two more times. Then colored with a green Copic marker.
Stamped the bow (which comes from the wreath image, also included in the same set) onto Pure Poppy cardstock, cut it out and attached above the mistletoe bunch with dimensional adhesive. Finished it off with a sentiment and some Liquid Pearls for the white mistletoe berries.

Now be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for some more Bows & Holly sample goodness!

On another note: I am currently having issues with my laptop and am working with our very ancient and super slow desk top computer. Of course, the laptop has all my photos and editing software. So please bear with me as I work through this tough time. It's amazing how lost I feel with out my computer! Lol!

One last note: Jennifer and I will be posting our final HA/PTI Stamp Challenge creations later in the afternoon today. So be sure to come back later and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

Maile


Merry:

Card Measures: 3 1/2" X 5 1/2"

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Maile!! I love how you've stamped the holly, and the little stamped bow is a perfect touch! Great job with Bows and Holly...can't wait to see more!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are on the Lawn Fawn DT as I think your work is fresh and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that idea of making the stamp "bigger" by repeating. I think I'll try that one. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Maile!! I love that little bow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, marvelous idea to stamp the image three times to make it bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so simple and sweet and CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so SWEET! Loving all of your HA/PTI projects, too Maile! Great stuff!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've created your mistletoe and that bow is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was my fave card from the peeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maile,
    You are the bees knees. This is so lovely!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this maile, love how you enlarged the mistletoe♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read the title, saw the card and thought, 'That's not holly.' However, I still love the clean and simple card. Then I read that you do know the difference! :) Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this card.. just so perfect ..simple and just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS