Saturday, October 16, 2010

Color Cue {9} Challenge

Hello, everyone! Yesterday was the start of the Color Cue {9} Challenge. Take a look... Colors I used were: Sweet Blush, White, Smoky Shadow & True Black. Here is my take...
Started with a Sweet Blush card base. Trimmed Sweet Blush grosgrain and satin ribbons and attached to the card base.
Die cut a Fillable Frames #4 from white cardstock and stamped with a medallion, from Poinsettia Patterns, in Smoky Shadow. Then layered a sentiment, from Ever After, in True Black. Attached the frame over the ribbon strips, using dimensional adhesive and then embellished with different sized rhinestones.

I hope you too will join us in the Color Cue {9} Challenge fun! Look for the details here.

Now, be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Wplus9 Design Team has come up with to inspire you:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your day!

Maile

Congratulations:
  • Stamps: Poinsettia Patterns & Ever After
  • Ink: Smoky Shadow & True Black
  • Cardstock: Sweet Blush & White
  • Accessories: Sweet Blush Satin & Grosgrain, Clear Rhinestones & Fillable Frames #4

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Maile. I'm in love with your style. Have I told you that?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. You inspired me to pull out these colors and give it a go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH fantastic use of this, most delightful, and thought provoking color scheme... That ribbon accent is positively mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design - thanks so much for sharing.
    I'm looking for something simple yet elegant for Christmas cards - this could work with red and green!
    Please tell me what the back looks like. Does the ribbon go all the way down the back too or stop at the top? Just wondering how you finished it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I LOVE the rows of ribbons! Super, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS