Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You For Being So Thoughtful

Hello, all! It sure has been a while since I last posted. My hubby had last week off so I tried my best to stay off the computer and spend the time with him and our little guy. This week has been busy, working on Papertrey Ink release stuff and completing items on my to-do list, and it's been hard to get back into the swing of thing here on my blog. But, now I'm back and I have a little Papertrey Ink and Hero Arts goodness to share with you today!... Stamped one of my favorite Hero Arts images, Outline Magnolia, in Raspberry Fizz onto a white card base. In True Black I then stamped the frame, from Framed, and a Signature Greetings sentiment.
Finished it off with a True Black button and White embroidery floss. The colors were inspired by the latest Color Cue {9} Challenge. Be sure to check it out here!

That's it from me today, got a bunch more to do. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful one!

Maile


Thank You For Being So Thoughtful:

9 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS