Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Color Cue {10} Challenge

Hello, everyone! I'm a day late, but yesterday was the start of the new Color Cue {10} Challenge. This month, each Design Team member has selected their own color combos for you all to choose from. Here is mine... Colors I used: New Leaf, Harvest Gold/Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy & Hawaiian Shores. Here is my take...
My favorite way to use a combo of bright colors is to pop them off of a white base. Starting with a white card base, I stamped the ornaments and sentiment, from Classic Christmas, in black. Then colored with Copic Markers.
For a bit of sparkle and shine, I embellished each ornament with a glue pen and glitter.

I hope you too will join us in the Color Cue {10} Challenge fun! Look here for this months color combo choices and for all the details.

Now, be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Wplus9 Design Team has come up with to inspire you all:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your day!

Maile

Sparkle & Shine:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maile, I always love your one layer cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just LOVE this set, Maile?! This card is simply beautiful! Love all your bits of glitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile,
    This is just beautiful!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festive and pretty! Love the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design paired with these fun colours, all your work is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute and fun! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love this! Super cute card and I love the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing palette and Card, Maile, with all it's details.
    Please to meet you!!!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card Maile. Exactly what I envisioned while illustrating it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS