Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wplus9 December Release: Day 2

Hello, and welcome to day 2 of the Wplus9 December Release. Today we bring to you: Sweet Nothings. A sentiment set that's centered around Dawn Woleslagle's very own hand writing. Check out all the details here. Attached a strip of Distressed Dots pattern paper onto a Fine Linen card base. Die cut a Double Ended Banner strip from Pure Poppy, attached on top of the patter paper and trimmed off the top edge.
Stamped "I love you" in True Black onto a white die cut Fillable Frames #10. Over the sentiment, I stamped the plaid image in Sweet Blush and a heart in Pure Poppy. The sentiment, plaid and heart are all from Sweet Nothings. Attached the stamped frame over the pattern paper strip. To create the Sweet Blush scalloped frame, I die cut a circle from the center of a die cut scalloped circle (both from the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection). Attached it over the sentiment, with dimensional adhesive, and finished the card off with a Sweet Blush button and silk ribbon.

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has been up to:

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for the Wplus9 Group Post. Thanks for visiting, have a great one!

Maile

I Love You:

12 comments:

  1. I love this card!
    Simple and clean so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Maile! I think that is my most favorite sentiment in the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, as always. I love what you've been doing with frames and labels lately. And congrats on your profile on the Paper Crafts blog! Can't wait to see all 10 (!!!) of your cards in that issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Maile!!! Love that strip of ribbon and that new set looks like so much fun to ink up!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Maile! Love the way you used the background elements with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maile! Please to meet you! Your Nov. 16th Card inspired me so much that I made one similar to it and mentioned your post on my blog. I invite you to step by sometime and check it out!
    http://paperdesignbyjuliabsb.blogspot.com/2010/11/cards-peep-hole-card-and-stamped-card.html

    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maile

    Another wonderful card. I follow your blog regularly but sometimes don't have time to comment (very bad of me) but I'm in a "must comment more" mode this week!

    I'm always inspired by your work and am looking forward to your next posting!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you made a "ribbon" with the banner die, so clever!!!
    Love your card...and thanks for enabling me with the shimmer paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this CAS card!! That new stamp set will be making it's way to my house soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS