Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wplus9 September Release: Group Post

Hooray! Today is the day! The newest addition to Wplus9, Ever After, is now available for purchase. Get your set here!

Here's my last card of this months release... Stamped a white cardstock strip with the small and large solid gardenia images and a sentiment in Ranger Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap.
Wrapped the stamped strip with Harvest Gold twill ribbon, embellished with Harvest Gold buttons and attached to a kraft card base with dimensional adhesive.

Thought I would share my inspiration for today's card...
This gorgeous photo is from the July-August issue of Country Living. Every once and a while, when I have some free time, I love to turn to home decor magazines for inspiration. I am loving this neutral combo with a pop of color! Thinking of switching out the Lemon Tart for other Papertrey Ink colors. What do you think?!

The other girls of the Wplus9 design team have even more to share with you today. Stop by and check it out...

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Maile


Neutral Congratulations:
  • Stamps: Ever After
  • Ink: Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink)
  • Cardstock: Kraft & White
  • Accessories: Harvest Gold Twill Ribbon & Vintage Buttons & Rustic Jute Button Twine

14 comments:

  1. REALLY!!!!! Just like THAT! You AMAZE me, darlin'! This IS incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another simple and totally beautiful masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning simple design, Maile! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove it! so light and simple and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be darling in a set of different colors. As always, the simplicity and beauty of your cards just blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Maile! Simple and stunning! Home decor mags are amazing places to find inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EVERYTHING you've done with this gorgeous set Maile! Today's card is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome!! Love the Ranger ink! It's a great lookin' color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful! This is so eye catching. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maile you just sold me a Frayed Burlap inkpad! Kraft colored ink - genius. I really love the neutral combo with a splash of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew that beige and white could look so good:)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS