Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love & Dream

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for the encouraging and kind comments you all left me on yesterdays Papertrey Ink release post. I couldn't be more happy to know you liked my creations so much!

Today, I wanted to share another card using the newly release Embellishments...
How do you like these colors?! I stamped my favorite embellishment image in Plum Pudding into Hibiscus Burst cardstock strip. I'm pretty happy with these colors layered together!
Wrapped the strip with Hibiscus Burst twill ribbon and attached to a white card base. Stamp the words onto a white cardstock strip, trimmed and attached with dimensional adhesive.

That's it from me today! Have a wonderful one!

Maile

Live, Laugh, Love & Dream:

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maile! I'll have to remember this color combination. I've never tried Plum Pudding on HB cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out just beautiful Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so have to try that. Plum pudding on HB is AMAZING! Outstanding - I just received my CHA order and I am envisioning that love set using these colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your release projects, Maile. I was unsure whether I wanted the Embellishments set and dies, but after seeing what you have achieved, I can't wait to get them next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card girl! Those colors rock together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour combo, Maile! Such a sweet design too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun colors together, never would have thought of those. Love the simplicity of this card Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love your simple designs! this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following you for sometime through email updates but could never comment,,,as name is not one of your choices,,,but I have since added you to my blog roll and deleted the email updates so now I can join in and finally praise you for all the beautiful work:)
    Cynthia Schelzig

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning... never would have thought to pair those colors together. definitely will have to use this combo in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty!!! I didn't leave a comment yesterday due to time, but I am going to go back and drool over your creations, they were gorgeous......like a breath of fresh air...lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS