Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wish Big

Hello, all! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! It's a hot one for me today at 100 degrees here in my home town.

For today's card I stepped a little out of my box. Used an unusual color combo and design for me but, I think I'm pretty happy with it... Stamped a sentiment from Big & Bold Wishes in Scarlet Jewel and attached Scarlet Jewel ribbon strips to an Orange Zest cardstock strip. Attach the strip to a Raspberry Fizz card base. Cut a Fillable Frames #4 Harvest Gold die in half and attached it to the end of the Orange Zest strip.
Stamped and cut out an Orange zest bingo card from It's Official and attached. Used the tiny star from the same set and stamped it in Lemon Tart over the 11. Here's A Tip: This bingo card is perfect for making a birthday card even more personal, by highlighting the recipients age (if it's listed on the bingo card of course). Finished the card off with a few Harvest Gold & Raspberry Fizz buttons.

So glad you stopped by today! Hope your day is cooler than mine. :)
Maile


Wish Big:

8 comments:

  1. very fun colors and design! lovely card, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Maile, the colours are so vibrant and cheerful and the design is perfection, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Now this is one hot, hip, happenin' colour combo! I like this side to Maile...especially as it still has the fab finishing touches still :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile, I always love your clean & simple layouts. great colors...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about bright colors so this card really speaks to me! I love how you used the bingo card to highlight the recipients birthday, I must try and remember this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot colors for the hot weather huh? :) so cute girl! Isnt this summer odd? I just thought it was going to start cooling down and then we get this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful colourful card.. I wanted to make something similar for a 70 year old lady's birthday. I loved rthe colours so much I stuck with them.
    They do say imtation is the best form of flattery :o)
    I would love you opinion on my attempt :o)
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460188219942.463303.397459344941

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS