Monday, January 25, 2010

New Goodies from the Super Show

Hello my dear friends. The CHA Super Show was a blast! I met so many wonderful people and bought a few new goodies. I hope to have some pictures of everyone I met posted soon, but for now here is a card created with some new supplies... I stamped the circle image, from Outside The Box, in SEI Ocean Deep ink. Tina (Travelingmama) was the one who told me about these SEI Chalk Ink Blocks at the Super Show, they are great! So I picked up a few of those at $1.50 each.
The circles were stamped onto 1 inch squares, arranged and attached with dimensional adhesive. The sentiment is from the same set, just left off a square and stamped it directly to the card base. Since this is such a simple card, stamping the sentiment this way helps draw your eye across the card and really catches your attention.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for visiting me today, have a great week!

Maile


Breath: Card Measures 4 1/2" Square
  • Stamps: Outside The Box (Schlosser Design)
  • Ink: Ocean Deep (SEI Chalk Ink Block)
  • Cardstock: White (PTI)

18 comments:

  1. This is very eyecatching. I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is stunning! I love it and totally plan to case it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This catches the eye! The slightly different boxes are very fun. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maile, this card is so clean and eye-catching! Love it! I am so glad you have a lot of fun at CHA! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,oh, I LOVE this! And you must tell me about this ink. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you...nice to meet ya on saturday!!!! Your card is super clean & crisp...that is a gorgeous color ink and dontcha just love the Schlosser stamps??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!! Love the clean design. Wish I was at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! amazing design, beautiful clean card! So glad that you had a great time at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card! I love it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay - I love the Schlosser stamps! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Maile! It was so great to meet you at the show!! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was so nice to meet you at dinner and I KNEW I would already be a follower of your blog, lol. So sorry I am bad with blogs and faces. I hope your ride home wasn't too bad.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaahhhh, this is so serene and calming, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just stunning! I love the clean, graphic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this card. It's stunning in its simplicity. THanks for sharing your creations on your blogs. I love coming here for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had to pop over here when I saw your card on the Card Blog. This card is deceptively simple. The placement of the circles gives this card so much motion that when I got to the 'breathe' square, I actually found myself taking a deep breath. This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS