Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA Super Show Photos

I'd like to start off today with some big news! Yesterday I told you about Wplus9, a brand new stamp line created by Dawn. Today is the start of the Design Team announcements and wouldn't you know it... I am one of them!!! Check it out here. What a privilege it is to be a part of this brand new venture. I truly look forward to sharing my creations with you. A big thanks to Dawn for this opportunity.

Be sure to stop by her blog often, she will be announcing the rest of the talented Design Team within the next few days. Starting on February 1st she will share some sneak peeks and on the 5th is the big reveal!

Now how about those CHA Super Show pictures I have been promising you... I truly had a blast that day! It was so exciting to meet up with ladies, I had had gotten to know through blogland, for the first time. It's always so nice to put a personality to a face/name.
These ladies were the first ones I ran into. I have the pleasure of working with Tina Fussell (Travelingmama) on the Embellish Magazine design team, she is amazing! So glad to have met her. Anthonette, I remember her fabulous cards from Kristina's color challenge, that was when I first started following her blog. On the left end is my dear friend Kim who traveled with me to the show. She is a very talented girl (gifted in many crafts) and after that day she was so inspired that she started her own blog, check it out here.
Here we are again.
Here are the Paper Crafts ladies (Teri, Kelly, Susan, Cath & Jennifer). They are truly the best, most sweetest and encouraging ladies ever! I truly enjoyed meeting them all. This was also the first time I got to look through the Stamp It! Cards issue, and find my first ever cards published by Paper Crafts. Exciting times!
Star struck! That was me after meeting with the super talented Teri Anderson, after all she is one of my card making idols! I think we really hit it off really well too.
Star struck once again after meet two more of my card making idols, Kim Hughes and Kim Kesti. Poor girls, I found them in the food line and I think I made them loose a couple spots in line trying to get a photo with them.
Here is the awesome Ashley Newell, I love this girl. I've had the great privilege of getting to know her over the past few months. So I was super excited when she had told me that she had booked a last minute flight to Anaheim to be at CHA. It was so nice to finally meet her in person, it was like I totally knew her already.
Isn't Amy Tsuruta just the cutest little thing you have ever seen! What a pleasure it was to meet her.
And here is Courtney Baker, what a great personality this girl has got. She really is a sweet heart. Just leave it to her to find inspiration in everything she sees (like my flower headband). So keep an eye on her blog, there may be another flower tutorial in the near future. :)
Got to meet Kelly Alvarez, what a fun girl to be around and she really has got to have the best smile ever.
This is miss Jeni Allen, what a fire ball this girl is! Full of spunk and lots of energy. I'd like to blame her for my over spending at the Scarlet Lime jewelry booth, just kidding! You know I love ya Jen!

I got to meet so many other fabulous ladies (I just didn't have a camera at the time of meeting them): Charlene Austin (another fellow Embellish Magazine design team member), Carly
Robertson
, Stephanie Day, Jackie Pedro, Tiffany Johnson (iheartart), Ashley Nguyen and Jennifer Coker (Torendi).

I so could have used more time that day!

Well there yo have it! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today!

Maile

10 comments:

  1. Great pics Maile! How fun was that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures girl! So need to get started on those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you...sooooo glad to have met you!!!!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! I was so excited to see your name on the announcement! :-)

    And it looks like lots of fun was had by all - you are a ball full of CUTENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Maile! YOU look like you had SUCH FUN at CHA! Thank you for sharing those awesome pictures - goodness gracious! Makes me feel like I was there, too! Hee hee {A girl can dream....} What fun! You are awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with Dawn's wonderful stamps! YEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun, wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics! I was so glad to get to meet you! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, I sent you an email! I hope you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for adding my blog :) you are gonna laugh at me but I only realized tonight that I had comments on my posts! Thanks again for letting me borrow things here and there I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS